Pay-by-Link is the service by Nexi that transforms POS in an instrument for accepting payments without the physical presence of your customer, whatever your business is and without an e-commerce website.
Thanks to Pay-by-Link you can accept payments wherever your customer is, sending him a simple link through email or social address. Through Pay-by-Link accepting payments is easy, secure and fast.
In addition, you are able to view all the links generated and the state of payments in real time.
Nexi joined the initiative “Digital Solidarity” promoted by Government that includes an easy access to innovative services and solutions in order to reduce the negative economic and social impact coming from the current sanitary emergency and support its Merchants to give continuity to their business.
In this context Nexi provides its Merchants with Pay-by-Link service eliminating the additional fee for each transaction made through the payment link (usually 0,30€ per each transaction).
The service will be available starting on April, 07th, 2020.
- Continue your commercial business accepting remote payments: ideal for home delivery of your products
- Manage the payment of an invoice or accept orders and contracts accepting a deposit
- Satisfy all the customers’ needs
- Request in advance a reservation payment
- Recover your credits, wherever your customer is
Pay-By-Link is included in the acquiring contract for accepting digital payments through Nexi POS without additional fee.
In addition until December 31st 2020, in order to reduce the impact of the costs on your business, Nexi will eliminate the additional cost for each transaction.
set up cost
for each transaction
the same as physical POS
additional fee for each transaction
until December 31st 2020 to support italian commercial activities
(list in progress)
- Allianz Bank
- Banca Cambiano 1884 Spa
- Banca Carige
- Banca Cesare Ponti
- Banca Cooperativa Valsabbina
- Banca del Monte di Lucca
- Banca di Credito Cooperativo di Fornacette
- Banca Finint Spa
- Banca Generali S.p.A.
- Banca Ifigest
- Banca Popolare del Cassinate
- Banca Popolare del Frusinate
- Banca Popolare del Lazio
- Banca Popolare del Mediterraneo
- Banca Popolare di Cortona
- Banca Popolare di Fondi
- Banca Popolare di Lajatico
- Banca Popolare di Puglia e Basilicata
- Banca Popolare di Sondrio
- Banca Popolare Vesuviana
- Banca Promos Spa
- Banca Reale
- Cassa di Risparmio di Cento S.p.A.
- Cassa Lombarda
- Cassa Raiffeisen di Merano
- Che Banca
- Deutsche Bank
- GBM Banca Spa
- Monte dei Paschi di Siena
- Nexi Payments
- Sanfelice 1893 Banca Popolare
- Volkswagen Bank