It could refer to bank commissions or concern affiliate fees.
Yes. In the Documents area, you will find all documents for the last year.
Technical support is at your service for any explanations you may need.
To obtain a refund, contact technical support.
Changing the name of your Store will not affect your data retained in our databases.
Contact your Bank or call Customer Service.
Affiliated Merchants may accept payment cards issued on international Visa, Visa Electron, V-Pay, Mastercard, Maestro, JCB and UPI circuits, from Italian and foreign Customers.
To activate the Merchant affiliation, contact your Bank and submit:
- A valid identification document (identity card, drivers licence or passport of the business owner)
- Tax Code of the legal representative
- Bank current account number
- Certificate or Chamber of Commerce company records certificate or proof of registration with the Registry of Companies (if not previously submitted to the Bank).
A short time after having signed the agreement, you will receive a letter confirming the affiliation and the business terms and conditions of the agreement, together with operating materials (window decals, payment orders, etc.).
Nexi has made a new activation method for accepting Cards available for E-commerce Merchants. Quick and easy: the new online affiliation method for e-commerce, allows activation of the XPay service in 48 hours: go to link!
If you have a promotional code, enter it on the form and enjoy the advantages.
For applying for the enabling of telephone or mail order payments, contact your Bank and submit:
- Certificate or Chamber of Commerce company records certificate or proof of registration with the Registry of Companies
- Copy of the identity document of the Legal Representative (identity card, passport or driver’s license)
- Copy of the Tax Code of the Legal Representative
- Goods shipping method
- PCI certification documentation (if available)
- Catalogue and/or documentation confirming the type of activity performed.
If you use another company for shipping goods, you will also need to provide the name of the owner or managing director, registered name, address and VAT registration number.
A short time after having signed the agreement, you will receive a letter confirming the affiliation and an affiliate code, together with the business terms and conditions of the agreement.
Please note that, for accepting remote payments, you need to have a payment gateway (remote payment acceptance platform).
To request and enable the platform for accepting remote payments (payment gateway), you can:
- Contact your Bank
- Call # 892.080*
- Use the "Customer Desk" within the profile area of the Merchant Portal.
* Number subject to specific rates, with cost declared before the start of the phone call.
You can contact your Bank or call Customer Service.