CBI Globe - Active Functionality
CBI, together with its Partner Nexi, is at the forefront in supporting Banks to seize the opportunities enabled by Open Banking.
The proposed solution supports banks and third parties to operate as “Third party providers” (TPP), standardizing the access to Open Banking through the integration of Italian and European Gateways and ASPSPs.
The "Active Functionality" CBI Globe solution includes the Functional, Services and Infrastructures Modules necessary for the third party, solving technical and procedural difficulties, to focus on services to end customers and to be able to seize the business opportunities enabled by PSD2.
The core of the solution, capable of managing the specificities of each Gateway/ASPSP to optimize the workflow of AIS/PIS calls, harmonizing all the SCA methods.
It allows to manage all AIS (both unattended and attended calls) and PIS use cases.
It’s following features are the most relevant:
- The SCA Manager, that controls the integration with the SCA of the ASPSP, harmonizing the workflows of fruition of the different typologies of SCA.
- The purpose of payments harmonizer, that manages the transactions of a predefined set of banks by returning the purpose of payments based on a reference taxonomy.
Key Management System
The Key Management System (KMS) manages the lifecycle of third party eIDAS certificates.
It manages the census and association of eIDAS QWAC and QSeal certificates, with validity verification, both in terms of expiration date and in terms of presence in the CRL (Certificate Revocation List) of the issuing QTSP (Qualified Trusted Service Provider).
Monitoring & Reporting
The Monitoring & Reporting application enables real-time control of transactions and access to periodic reports.
Supporting services and infrastructures
Maintenance e Update (Gateway /ASPSP)
- Management and continuous updating of End Points and related specifications
- Constant maintenance and updating of the solution, also due to regulatory updates
Integration with GTW/ASPSP
- Integration and immediate access to all Italian and foreign gateways
- Fast integration with other international gateways/ASPSPs (Berlin Group and non-Berlin Group)
- Connection via REST/Web Service
- Nexi private cloud-native infrastructure with high horizontal and vertical scalability and volume-dependent auto scaling features
- Solution capable of guaranteeing continuous monitoring of cyber threats
- Business Continuity Plan/Disaster Recovery able to guarantee an active - active infrastructure
- Incident management in compliance with EBA regulations
- Third-party and developer support and guaranteed 24/7 coverage for "critical" anomalies
Other supporting services
CBI, together with its partner Nexi, offers several Business Modules based on strong capabilities and consolidated assets.
It is possible to provide customizations at the request of the third party in different areas:
- Advanced analytics
- Advanced antifraud
- Conversion services
- Front end white label
CBI Globe Compliance and VAS
- CBI, together with its partner Nexi, has created CBI Globe: a platform that enables and simplifies the interconnection between Banks, as Account Servicing Payment Service Providers (ASPSP), and Third Parties (TPP), in order to comply with PSD2 regulations, while ensuring a high level of consumer protection.
- The platform offers an API interface that allows end customers to access their accounts from Third Party applications
CBI Globe vantages
For Banks (ASPSP)
- Cost synergies thanks to a common infrastructure
- 100% Compliant and guarantee of a constant supervision that ensures a continuous upgrade and receive regulatory updates
- Guarantee of high IT security standards.
- “Network" innovation: creation of "cooperative" value-added services.
For Third Parties (TPP)
- Wider interoperability with Italian banks
- Single point of access for multiple banks
First value added services
Evolving Dashboard for transaction monitoring and reporting
- The Monitoring Dashboard allows banks to view their transactions, giving access to a number of inquiry functions.
- An additional feature associated with each transaction is the activation of a direct communication channel, Bank-TPP, in case of recourse.
CBI has developed, with the support of Nexi, the "IBAN Check" service that allows to verify the correctness of an IBAN and the correct association to a “CF/P.IVA”. The service is API based.
PagoPA S.p.A. is the first user of the service, and it uses it:
- Either directly, with the IO app, to provide additional services in the PA processes.
- Either as a "collector" on behalf of entities that need to verify the IBAN communicated by the beneficiary of a service
The service is also available to PSPs who wish to offer it to their customers.
The new service allows to:
- Prevent errors or improper channeling of funds
- Put in place controls that help prevent operational risks to the PA
- Perform real time verification, speeding up administrative procedures and drastically reducing time and costs
- Increase security levels