Organisation Model 231-01 and Code of Ethics
Italian Legislative Decree no. 231 of 8 June 2001, published in the Gazzetta Ufficiale (Official Journal) no. 140 of 19 June 2001, introduced the principle of administrative liability of companies for offences committed, in their interest or to their advantage, by people working for them. Necessary prevention calls for organisational mechanisms and checks for which the main industry associations (ABI – Italian Banking Association, ANIA – Italian Insurance Companies Association, Confindustria – Italian Manufacturers Association) have developed and disseminated guidelines and recommendations for Businesses.
As a result of the inclusion, under Legislative Decree 231/01, of the following crimes:
- Crimes against the environment (the so-called “Environmental Crimes Law”, Italian Law no. 68/2015)
- Crimes against Public Administration, organised crime, and fraudulent accounting (the so-called “Anti-corruption Law” (Italian Law no. 69/2015)
- Money laundering (Italian Law no. 186/2014).
The Board of Directors approved the update of the new Model of Organisation, Management and Control.
- 231 Model, General Section Nexi SpA (ex ICBPI) - Annex no. 1 Code of Ethics
- 231 Model, General Section (Nexi Payments) - Annex no. 1 Code of Ethics
- 231 Model, General Section (Help Line SpA) [Italian Only] - Annex Help Line - Code of Ethics
- 231 Model, General Section (Mercury Payments SpA) [Italian Only] - Annex - Code of Ethics [Italian Only]